Diesel Electric Fire Water System with
lineshaft pump & dry mounted electric motor
Main Features & Benefits
- Full string test capability
- Self-contained system customised to meet client specifications and designed to latest Class regulations, IMO, SOLAS , NFPA 20 and requirements to emission.
- Skid mounted or containerized in A60/H60 enclosure .
- For safe or hazardous design.
- Specially designed control solution ensures minimized sizing of the Generator and Diesel Engine.
- Water on deck in less than 15 sec.
- Start up with water filled risers for avoiding water hammer.
- Designed combined solution between FW duty and Essential duty.
- Pump is designed according to API 610 and suited for offshore duty.
- Proven design for continuous duty of minimum 30 years.
- Large capacity range from 500 to 10000 m3/h.
- Experience with pump length up to 50 meters.
- Average availability 99,8 % for our products. Minimum spare parts requirement.
- All wetted surfaces in seawater resistant materials, typically 25%CrDuplex or NiAl bronze material.
- All critical parts are easily accessible from above deck level in the pump top unit or electro motor.
- Standard rolling element bearing handling the thrust forces. Min. 25.000 hours. Easily accessible from deck level.
- Long sleeve bearing lifetime with10 years between inspections. 10 years or more between replacements of the sleeve bearings.
- Journal bearing distance is according to API 610. The running speed of the pump is max. 75 % of the critical speed, resulting in low vibration level.
- Sleeve bearings have excellent dry running capabilities during start up.
- The labyrinth seal is a non contact design with the same life time as the pump.
- Standard and well proven dry mounted electric motor with no limitation in power, Zone requirement and voltage.