Eureka’s workshop in Risavika close to the Stavanger airport is the main service facility comprising of 1000 m2 workshop, 300 m2 storage area and 600 m2 offices and a test station. The work shop is fully equipped with tools, machines trucks and cranes with SWL up to 15 tonnes. The machine shop consists of balancing, welding and grinding facilities together with lathe, milling and drilling machines.The test station handles dry mounted and submerged pump units up to 2000 m3/h and up to 500 kW.
Workshop Service Offerings:
We repair/overhaul any make/brand/type of pumps in our workshops. Together with our suppliers we provide spares and needed parts to complete the repair/overhaul. From the most complex water injection pump for offshore use to the simplest application we can do it.
Our systematic approach gives us complete overview and control of the overhaul/repair. A typical repair consists of the following:
Receiving inspection -> Decontamination and Safe handling (COSHH) -> Stripping and inspection of parts -> Reporting and quotation -> Ordering of parts -> Parts received -> Assembly -> Functional and/or performance test
During all steps of the project you will be kept informed about progress and you will receive reports and documents as agreed in the start-up meeting.
We are authorized to perform repairs/overhauls on the following brands:
|Hayward Tyler||Leroy Somer||EPTEC Pumps|
- Re-rate, drop-ins, & refurbishments
- Tear-down, cleaning/inspection of all pump models & types
- Impeller repairs & upgrades – standard & exotic alloys
- Non-destructive examination, dye-penetration, magnetic particle, etc.
- Assembly / disassembly
- Dynamic balancing (high speed)
- Certified welding, piping & fabrication
- Precision machining
- Certified pump mechanical & performance testing – test loop
- Vibration testing during performance testing according to API610
- Qualified Engineers
- Mechanical seal systems specialists
- Hard-chroming & shaft repair
- Certified hydrostatic testing
- Laser alignment
Only EUREKA personnel are authorized to perform service and work on EUREKA equipment.