EUREKA PUMPS AS is a Norwegian pump supplier with more than 40 years of experience in the oil & gas and marine industry, offering a range of pumps and generator sets that covers a majority of applications. EUREKA PUMPS supplies to new builds and operates advanced maintenance and service. The company also offers services for upgrading, modification, equipment testing, installation and commissioning.
EUREKA PUMPS is a market leader among companies operating on the Norwegian Continental shelf, and it is also present in International markets with selected applications, based on own technology. EUREKA PUMPS main office is in Oslo (Lysaker), Norway, and has branch offices at strategic locations along the Norwegian coast. EUREKA PUMPS also has offices in Houston and Kuala Lumpur.
EUREKA PUMPS is one of three companies in the ALIGN group, a leading supplier of process critical equipment and safety critical products and solutions. ALIGN offers services ensuring continuous production, a perspective that safeguards optimal operations and lower life-cycle costs. The ALIGN group is owned by Converto Capital and HitecVision.
Code of Conduct
Eureka’s Code of Conduct is based on the following main elements:
- We act in an honest, decent and orderly manner
- We shall comply with all acts and regulations in effect for the work
- We shall not abuse our position to obtain personal gains for ourselves or others
- We do not participate in corrupt and unacceptable business transactions
- We do not participate in acts whose purpose is to harm people or assets
Our sub-contractors and partners will have policies that are in line with EUREKA`s stated Code of conduct.